Salmon, Steelhead and Trout
Come out and try your luck!
Sport fishing is popular on the Klamath River, with salmon and steelhead trout being the most popular. The Klamath is one of the most productive steelhead rivers on the West Coast of the USA.
Beginning in late summer, great migrations of King Salmon (Chinook) make their way up the Klamath River back to their place of origin to lay their own eggs to complete the circle of life. Steelhead trout move upriver in the Fall, just after Salmon, to spawn. In the Spring they make their way back down river to the Pacific.
Need a Shuttle?
- Call 530 475-3270
- Licensed & Insured.
- Call us for Shuttle Fees
- California Department of Fish and Game
- California Fish and Game Publications
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Oregon Fish and Wildlife Publications
- Klamath River: Open all year
- Please only barbless hooks from Iron Gate Dam to the ocean.
- You will need a Steelhead report card & a Salmon card, also your license, before you get your line wet in the Klamath River.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
HAVE A QUESTION?
Get in Touch with us
Get In Touch
Klamath Ranch Resort
7630 Copco Road
Hornbrook, CA 96044
Follow us on social media
©2021 All Rights Reserved Klamath Ranch Resort